$95 plus HST (class fee $50, materials $45)
Your next step in life – what does it look like? Design and hook a
personal, abstract mat that best represents your next steps in your
self-care journey. In addition, you will receive a practical tool to tap
into your own ability to unblock creativity. You will have an opportunity to
share the instructor’s loose, organic style of hooking with a variety of
recycled, new wool fabric and yarns.
- Learn practical tools for unblocking creativity.
- Design and hook a piece of art that represents a next step in theirself-care journey (8x8 or 6x10 on linen).
- Experience the instructor’s flowing, organic style of rug hooking with avariety of recycled and new wool fabric and yarns.
- Be introduced to a process for using creativity as a healing art.
Knights of Columbus Hall
5 Robie St.
Students should Bring
- Sharpie marker
- Journal or notebook, pen, pencil for sketching
- Rug hooking equipment: hook, hoop or frame and scissors (Note: instructor can have some rug hooking equipment available for loan for the day)
Number of Participants
No tags were found.